Procurement Account Lead - Client Facing
Procurement Account Lead - Client Facing Position - London - Global Management Consultancy - £100,000 - 120,000 + Flex Allowance + Bonus
This company is a leading management consultancy who has helped some of the world's biggest companies to streamline and improve their operation functions. They are looking to add to their award winning team with a commercially astute Procurement Account Lead. The successful applicant will have an excellent communication style coupled with strong procurement knowledge.
What will the role require you to do?
- Lead the commercial engagement for key client accounts - managing procurement spends for all services and ensuring savings delivery and SLAs are met
- Work with the client stakeholders (board level) to ensure business (procurement) requirements are met
- Identify and act on any upselling or business development opportunities
- Aid the delivery team on procurement savings for spend areas across multiple categ
- Managing project teams
What skills and experience are required?
- Strong commercial acumen with prior experience improving client savings or managing P&Ls
- Excellent communication and influencing skills gained from an advisory position (internally or externally)
- The gravitas and credibility to implement ideas and ensure delivery
- Prior management consultancy experience is crucial
This opportunity will afford the right procurement professional to lead on exciting projects in a dynamic and challenging environment. If you want the platform to excel to Director Level within 18 months then this role will help with that aim. To find out more now email us directly at jobsEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or call 0207 138 4100
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Management Consultancy, London, Account Manager, Commercial Manager, Generalist, Purchasing, Account Lead, OJEU, London,