Supplier / Vendor Relationship Manager – BPO – London
About the Client:
- An established and progressive financial services organisation
- A team of talented vendor/supplier managers working on a range of key projects
- Access to the major stakeholders and increased visibility across the organisation
About the Role:
- This role will lead all Supplier Management activity across the a number of suppliers in the credit risk area
- You will manage the creation, optimisation & risk mitigation from ongoing & effective Supplier Relationship Management across the range of services
- You will lead the identification of supplier risks & controls and management of these via updated risk register documentation & ongoing control attestations.
- Ensure continued operationalisation of an effective governance structure that delivers overall relationship oversight whilst also ensuring coverage of the multiple business teams / dept.’s using these supplier services & risk SME’s.
- Direct ownership and leadership of Service Management meetings (internal supplier governance meeting)
What we’re looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment on multiple objectives
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own work, and to take responsibility for own actions
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders at various organisational levels including executive committee members.
About the Offer: Up to £67,000 + bonus + benefits
Christian Shawcross, Director on 0207 970 9786 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org