Our Client is a Public Sector organisation based in the South West of England who manage an overall spend of over £100m currently undertaking a large change programme to deliver positive procurements and commercial outcomes.
Due to the formation of a new Procurement Team the Procurement Manager will lead, manage and support our Clients Corporate Plan and strategic objectives and helping to deliver goods, works and services mainly focused within value for money and social value. You will provide professional guidance and direction to other members within your team and lead technical evaluation, contract development and procurement of major corporate contracts to ensure compliance and delivery.
You will be responsible for our Clients Procurement Service and Plan, provide strategic leadership and implementation of all systems and procedures to be in line with OJEU And PCR regulations, undertake training /mentoring/coaching others within your team, develop relationships with key stakeholders, ensure links are created with other national, regional and local procurement hubs and local economy/SME’s to support social value agenda.
This is a permanent opportunity, based in the South West, with a salary range of £48 – 52,250.00 on offer.
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- MCIPS qualified or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Managerial experience in large complex organisation in either the Public and/or Private Sector
- Proven track record of undertaking procurements in accordance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Principles of Category Management (governance and delivery)
- Experience of adding value through the social value and co-operative agenda’s as they relate to procurement
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999