Senior Category Manager (Indirect Procurement)
Are you an ambitious Category Manager looking to fast-track your career in Procurement in a senior role? Our client, a leading Global Technology business, is looking to recruit several Senior Category Managers within their EU Procurement function. This is a fantastic role for an individual with Procurement experience in Construction, CAPEX or FM, and a desire to progress their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation / growth.
You will take ownership of the development of your category, leading sourcing activities on a European scale. With a large pipeline of imminent projects this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on a world-renowned business, as they continue their global expansion. This is a hands on role, where you will make recommendations, based on extremely complex datasets, and using your commercial and communication skills, present business critical recommendations to key stakeholders. In turn, it is expected that you will develop a robust SRM (Supplier Relationships Management) approach, with key category vendors.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the procurement function of a prestigious organisation which can provide continuing career progression, in roles based all over the world.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You have extensive experience in strategic sourcing
- You have the ability to make decisions wherever and whenever possible using large data-sets
- You simplify and always encourage others to innovate, changing inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
- You are recognised to hire & develop the best