Technology Procurement Lead, Greenfield
Technology Procurement Lead, Greenfield - Aggressively Growing Technology Platform - London - £75,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Package
Contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Energetic & young Technology firm seeks Technology Procurement expert to partner with the IT com-munity to gain control over Tech spend and deliver a procurement strategy & framework for the wider business. Since Procurement is new to the company, the position requires exceptional business partnering skills to build trust and consensus amongst executive stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to implement best-in-class strategic strategy into a receptive a forward-thinking stakeholder base. Renowned for its agile company culture and innovative methods, this opportunity is tailored to those seeking an exciting procurement challenge in an environment where your procurement input with be truly tangible.
IT & Technology Procurement Manager role overview: -
- Partnering with executive stakeholders, winning trust and influencing them to position pro-curement at the forefront of strategic business decisions
- Designing and implementing the overall Procurement & supplier management framework, transforming & initiating policies and processes where necessary
- Creating & executing Software, SaaS, Cloud & IT Services category and sourcing strategies for complex £Multi-Million spends
- Supporting acquisition projects during competitor buy-outs, identifying opportunities for sup-plier consolidation and savings proposals
- Leading successful negotiations with major suppliers as well as niche vendors
Required candidate background: -
- Impressive Procurement & Category Management career to date, with IT & Technology cate-gory expertise (Software, SaaS, Cloud etc)
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement & business partnering skills
- Experience within a fast-moving organisation, preferably within Technology or related industries
- Degree & MCIPS preferred not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or direct-ly through this page.
Key skills: IT Procurement, Software Procurement, Technology Procurement, Buying, Purchasing, Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management SRM, Vendor Management, S2P, P2P, Procurement transformation, negotiation, business partnering, London,