Head of Indirect Procurement, Greenfield
Head of Indirect Procurement, Greenfield - Aggressively Growing Technology Platform - London - £70,000 + £75,000 + Bonus + Package
Energetic & young Technology firm seeks indirect Procurement expert to partner with a receptive and rapidly growing stakeholder base to gain control over Indirect spend and deliver a procurement strategy & framework for the wider business.
Since Procurement is new to the company, the position requires exceptional business partnering skills to build trust and consensus amongst executive stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to implement best-in-class strategic strategy into a receptive a forward-thinking stakeholder base. Renowned for its agile company culture and innovative methods, this opportunity is tailored to those seeking an exciting procurement challenge in an environment where your procurement input with be truly tangible.
Head of Indirect Procurement role overview: -
- Partnering with executive stakeholders, winning trust and influencing them to position pro-cerement at the forefront of strategic business decisions
- Designing and implementing the overall Procurement & supplier management framework, transforming & initiating policies and processes where necessary
- Creating & executing sourcing strategies for complex £Multi-Million spends across multiple indirect categories such as IT, HR, Marketing, Facilities & Corporate Services
- Supporting acquisition projects during competitor buy-outs, identifying opportunities for sup-plier consolidation and savings proposals
- Leading successful negotiations with major suppliers as well as niche vendors
Required candidate background: -
- Impressive Procurement & Category Management career to date, with strong indirect category exposure
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement & business partnering skills
- Experience within a fast-moving organisation, preferably within Technology or related industries
- Degree & MCIPS preferred not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or direct-ly through this page.
Key skills: Indirect Procurement, Software Procurement, Technology Procurement, Marketing Procurement. Buying, Purchasing, Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management SRM, Vendor Management, S2P, P2P, Procurement transformation, negotiation, business partnering, London,