Procurement Category Specialist - Hotel Services
Are you looking for the next step in your Procurement career by joining a new team in the Public Sector with a chance to shape the Healthcare supply chain?
An opportunity has arisen for a Category Specialist to join the North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative. As the Procurement Category Specialist you will manage a be responsible a complex portfolio of product categories on behalf the NHS within Hotel Services Category Tower.
Key Accountabilities Include the following
- Category Management and Strategy development
- Tendering and Contracting
- Supplier Management and relationship planning
- Delivery of cost reduction initiatives
You will have;
- A strong background in procurement and category management ideally within experience of fast moving consumable products
- A track record in delivering savings
- Strong relationship building skills to build strong relationships
- Excellent analytical skills
- A degree and CIPS would be desirable but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career within an organisation which will provide the platform for you to develop your skills and fulfil your potential.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £40,000
For more information on this role and to apply please go to http://jobs.leedsandyorkpft.nhs.uk/job/-v1524273?_ts=4199