Senior Marketing Category Manager
Senior Marketing Procurement Category Manager - FTSE 100 - London £50,000-£60,000 + Strong Package + Flexi Working
After establishing their presence as a leading FTSE100 engineering organisation and massive investment into their procurement function, this world-renowned aviation enterprise seeks an innovative and expert marketing procurement professional to join their ranks. You will have the opportunity to lead and develop your own team and have full autonomy over your own category. The successful individual will be heavily invested in the digital marketing category, but will also be leading complex projects across advertising, media, communications and print.
The marketing procurement specialist will be working directly alongside the newly appointed marketing director to ensure that the strategic targets of the category are being met. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious marketing procurement expert to join an expanding organisation, with limitless opportunities across the board. The senior marketing category manager will have previous exposure to digital marketing and full end to end procurement experience as you will be leading the full procurement lifecycle. With an undisputed reputation for career progression, this is the ideal opportunity for a confident marketing professional to join an award-winning procurement function.
As Marketing Procurement Category Manager, you will: -
- Create and manage category and sub-category plans primarily in Digital Marketing and Media Procurement, with a spend in the hundreds of millions.
- Be responsible for the end to end strategic sourcing process, from choosing high-profile global suppliers to managing the long-term relationships, providing the best possible value for the company
- Interact with Senior level stakeholders from across the business on a day-to-day basis building relationship which will help build your long-term procurement career
- Help transform this Greenfield Procurement Site into a best-in-class procurement function
Marketing Procurement Category Manager required background: -
· Experience managing Marketing subcategories, such as digital, advertising, media and communications
· End to end procurement experience
· Degree and CIPS beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving marketing procurement manager looking for the next step in their career. With fantastic learning opportunities and unrivalled career progression, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, marketing Procurement, category manager, marketing procurement, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, procurement category manager, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, advertising procurement , professional services, procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, creative industries , Procurement Analyst, above the line, below the line, procurement, aviation, retail, strategic sourcing, engineering, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Digital, communications procurement, hardware, software