Procurement - FM & real estate sourcing vp
Procurement - FM & real estate sourcing vp - ftse 100 financial services major - London + flex working - £50-60k + excellent benefits
This globally renowned brand has been providing financial services to the world for over 100 years, and with colossal predicted growth over the next five years they are drastically ramping up their focus on best in class procurement, thrusting Sourcing into the limelight.
As a result, the firm is looking to hire an FM & Real Estate Procurement expert who is ready to pave their way towards Sourcing Directorship.
As FM & Real Estate Sourcing VP, some of the things you can enjoy will include:-
- Embedding yourself within the team, building fruitful and collaborative stakeholder and supplier relationships to ensure procurement plays a pivotal part in the firm's success
- Using your category expertise across FM & Real Estate to drive bottom line savings
- Design & execute best-in-class sourcing strategies to realise long term benefits from supplier relationships, and identify other far-reaching commercial benefits
- Managing complex FM & Real Estate deals (£10 - 70M per deal)
- A number of years procurement, sourcing and category management experience with an outstanding track record of progression (e.g. Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager to Category Manager in under 10 years)
- Strong procurement category knowledge across FM (Hard & Soft) & Real Estate (construction & fit out) spend areas
- Led complex procurement projects from end to end, including RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, supplier negotiation & supplier relationship management (SRM), and executive stakeholder management
- A great sense of humour and team spirit
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, FM, JCT, NEC3, Construction, Indirect, Construction, Engineering, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services