Strategic Procurement Manager
Are you a Strategic Procurement Manager with experience within Retail, Hospitality or Leisure?
Do you have sound knowledge of dealing with the GNFR category?
Can you lead a team whilst supporting them to deliver on activity?
Procurement People are working exclusively with a well-known Retail Company to appoint a Strategic Procurement Manager – 12months FTC
The key purpose of the role is to manage and execute GNFR activity to specified requirements to achieve effective cost reduction alongside adding value.
As the successful Strategic Procurement Manager, you will:
- Manage team to deliver sourcing activity, agreements reviews, contract negotiations and Vendor Management
- Have extensive knowledge of dealing with stakeholders, demand planning and risk management
- Identify and deliver procurement projects in line with internal customer specifications
- Assist in the planning and management of category project activity utilising key tools and activity trackers
- Incorporate and develop new areas of spend and accountability
- Commission, execute and deliver, senior level procurement projects to agreed timelines and objectives
- Assist Senior Procurement Manager in challenging existing purchasing processes, customs and practices to adopt improved ways to fulfil company wide Procurement requirement.
This role is working for a well-known brand, so yes it is 12 months FTC, however, it is a great opportunity if you are looking for a step up or seeking a new role to enhance your skills.