IT Buyer - Blue-Chip Enterprise - North London - £40-45k + excellent package
A world-renowned blue-chip organisation is experiencing an aggressive period of expansion and seeks an extremely ambitious IT buyer to join their award-winning procurement function.
Working out of their global HQ in north London, the successful indirect buyer, specialising in IT, will be an integral part of a well-esteemed procurement function. The IT buyer will provide an extensive amount of support across innovative IT projects encompassing a £multi-million budget, within: hardware, software, telecoms, IT services and many more. The IT buyer will thrive within a fast-paced environment, allowing for accelerated career progression and catering for their global expansion.
This is an opportunity to join a team which is growing exponentially and provides a great work-life culture and flexible working week.
IT Buyer Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the management and execution of strategic sourcing and the end-to-end procurement life cycle
- Assist in supporting a large team of senior IT procurement specialists and global projects, specialising within hardware, software, telecoms, IT services etc.
- Develop and maintain relations with a multitude of extremely reputable stakeholders throughout the global procurement life cycle
- Responsible for the successful decision making and efficient management of resources across the IT space
IT Buyer Requirements:
- Proven track record working within IT procurement and catering for a variety of large global projects within IT
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong academic record
- MCIPs qualified desirable but not essential - the enterprise will also assist in those interested in completing their MCIPs
- Ability to speak more than one language desirable but not essential
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop within a massive blue-chip enterprise, allowing for accelerated career progression within 12 months and influencing an internationally-renowned organisation on a global scale, send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, directs, category manager, direct buyer procurement, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, SRM, supplier relationship management, vendor management, supplier relationship, indirect spend, direct sourcing, IT, telecoms, hardware, software, IT projects, IT infrastructure, vendors, supply, suppliers, West London, Central London, North London, South London, City of London, Greater London, London,