Senior Indirect Consultant - Global Enterprise - London - £55k-60k + excellent package
Following their ongoing success, a huge global enterprise seeks an extremely ambitious and driven senior indirect consultant to join their award-winning procurement function.
Based out of their global HQ in London, you will assist in an array of exciting projects covering a variety of indirect procurement categories, including IT, marketing, FM, travel, professional services and many more. You will have the opportunity to travel extensively throughout the UK and internationally, as well as allowing for accelerated career progression with anticipated promotion annually. You will also gain the chance to develop and enhance the organisation's growing global client base, at an exponential rate, working with internationally-renowned stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a team that is expanding exponentially and allows for huge career progression within a short period of time.
Senior Indirect Consultant Responsibilities:
- Accountable for devising cost-efficient strategies and enhancing the strategic end-to-end indirect procurement function
- Confident working across a variety of indirect procurement categories
- Develop and maintain relations with an array of blue-chip clients, working closely with a variety of senior global stakeholders
- Become an integral part of a hugely expanding team, playing a huge part in the enterprise's global development
Senior Indirect Consultant Requirements:
- Proven track-record working across a variety of indirect procurement categories, including IT, marketing, FM, travel, professional services and many more - ideally minimum of 3-4 years of experience within this procurement space
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- MCIPS and degree desirable but not essential
- Regular travel throughout the UK and internationally expected
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop rapidly and influence an award-winning procurement function, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirect, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, telecoms, IT services, IT infrastructure, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, negotiation, fleet, FM, soft facilities, hard facilities, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London