Junior Procurement Consultant - £40,000
Junior Procurement Consultant - £40,000 - Reading
This leading management consultancy firm have secured a number of new FTSE 100 clients and are now in need of a junior procurement consultant to join their ranks. In the position the successful individual will have a client facing role that sees them develop their skills across a number of categories in order to achieve promotion inside 12 months.
Junior Procurement Consultant - Procurement Job Profile:
- Client facing role, working directly with senior procurement executives of FTSE 100 clients within Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive and Aerospace
- Working across a range of indirect categories with the procurement manager on large projects, with multi-million-pound spends
- Have complete control and autonomy of smaller scale procurement projects
- Application of full procurement cycle knowledge, contributing cradle to grave across the procurement cycle
- Complete development of procurement skills to achieve promotion within 12 months
Junior Procurement Consultant - Procurement Requirements:
- Confident stake holder management skills to deal professionally with senior procurement executives
- Ability to identify and implement cost saving procedures in the procurement process through strong analytical skills
- Experience engaging with the complete procurement life cycle, cradle to grave
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a dynamic, ambitious individual with a background within indirect procurement who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, midlands, consulting procurement, Bedfordshire