Buyer - £35,000 + Development Opportunities
Buyer - £35,000 + Development Opportunities London
This industry leading firm are seeking to add a high flying indirects buyer to their award-winning procurement team. After buy in from board level the company is looking to increase its investment within indirect procurement and the successful individual will have the opportunity to work across a range of categories. In this fast paced, dynamic work environment progression opportunities are vast and achievable inside 18 months.
Buyer- Procurement Job Profile:
- Manage and develop the supplier relationships across a range of indirect procurement categories (Professional Services, HR, IT, Marketing, FM)
- A lot of client facing work, dealing with FTSE 100 companies
- Complete control of the full procurement cycle, cradle to grave to contribute in all areas of the procurement process
- Involvement in large spend procurement projects often with complete autonomy to determine strategy and implementation
Buyer - Procurement Requirements:
- Experienced management of stakeholders, including high level senior procurement executives
- A track record of delivering cost savings and enhancement of the procurement service provided
- Worked within indirect procurement
- Strong Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are an ambitious individual with experience within indirect procurement this is a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, senior buyer, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Central London, Coventry, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Watford, London, procurement consulting