Senior Buyer - £40,000 - London
Senior Buyer - £40,000 - London + Great Work/Life Balance + 25 Core Hours a week
This pharmaceutical major are looking for a strong indirects procurement professional to join their ranks to support the growth the company goes through. A company that puts its' workers first, there has been a real push to develop a very strong work life balance over the last couple of years. Meaning that there is only a requirement of 25 core hours a week.
Alongside a good work life balance the company prides itself on a fantastic progression structure, with promotional opportunities mapped out and an abundance of training courses provided to ensure promotions are achieved in a timely manner.
Indirect Procurement Buyer - Job Profile:
- Working on large spend projects in the tens of £millions
- Utilising skills across a range of indirect categories
- Have total ownership and control of smaller scale procurement projects
- Application of full procurement cycle knowledge, contributing cradle to grave across the procurement cycle
- Complete development of procurement skills to achieve promotion within 12 months
Indirect Procurement Buyer - Role Requirements:
- Confident stake holder management skills to deal professionally with senior procurement executives
- Ability to identify and implement cost saving procedures in the procurement process through strong analytical skills
- Experience engaging with the complete procurement life cycle, cradle to grave
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a dynamic, ambitious individual with a background within indirect procurement who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Birmingham, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, midlands, consulting procurement, indirect purchasing, Reading, Bracknell, Leatherhead, Slough, Maidenhead