FMCG SUPPLY CHAIN TRANSFORMATION MANAGER
FMCG SUPPLY CHAIN TRANSFORMATION MANAGER - LEADING FMCG - LONDON OR SCOTLAND - INNOVATIVE AND EXCITING PROJECTS - £60,000-£70,000 + FANTASTIC PACKAGE
This company is one of the world's leading and successful FMCG major, they are looking for Manager level supply chain professionals to work on complex digital supply chain projects and help improve processes. Advising on multi-channel retailing, the successful candidates will have every opportunity to impact on some of the world's biggest retailers and ecommerce companies.
The Supply Chain and Operational Transformation team is currently in a period of change and with a number of internal promotions they are looking to bring on managers who possess the drive and ambition to reach Senior Manager within the next 18 to 24 months. With a host of new and exciting changes currently in action, the successful supply chain professionals will have every opportunity to develop and hone their skills in a truly global environment.
Supply Chain Role
You will be working closely with senior stakeholders to help implement strategic plans for the whole end to end value chain process leaning towards sterling commerce implementation and order orchestration. You will build and lead a team of talented supply chain consultants across a number of strategic projects within the retail and e-commerce space. You will design and implement new and innovative multi-channel action plans to combat the influx of online consumerism. You will improve overall efficiency for everything including; warehousing, inventory management, logistics and MRP mapping.
Further role responsibilities
- Shape the thinking and plans for Physical Transformation aligned to the Digital Supply Chain Transformation Strategy
- Identify and Deliver specific Physical Technology Pilots to prove viability and benefit of concepts being considered
- Creation of business cases for global roll-out of Physical Technology
- Drive global roll-outs of Physical Technology Solutions
- Physical Programme management, communication, stakeholder engagement
The following supply chain experience is a must:
- Experience working in a large complex organisation with experience across the supply chain space
- Experience running the end to end supply chain function across retail and e-commerce clients
- In depth project and implementation experience across niche areas including sterling commerce, multi-channelling retail and order orchestration
- The ability to manage and drive teams across multiple projects whilst ultimately delivering a more cost effective and sustainable supply chain model
- 2:1 degree
- Flexibility on travel between London and Scotland
There are very few positions in the market currently that will provide the interesting projects you are looking for, coupled with the support and financial incentives to match. If you need a change and want that next step to fast track senior executive progression, then apply to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk