Indirect Buyer - £200 per day - Central London
Procurement Officer - Award winning-charity - £200 per day - Central London
Award-winning charity seeks ambitious procurement professional to make a quick and withstanding impact, in a newly created procurement function. The firm are heavily focused on growing a strategic procurement function that works closely with the overall business to achieve best-in-class procurement. This is a unique opportunity to make tangible change, with a focus on autonomy, to help shake things and make a difference.
Key procurement responsibilities:
- Develop and intimate understanding of the organisation's vision and procurement challenges
- Execute and deliver category strategies that align with the organisation's mission
- Establish and maintain strong supplier relationships to develop opportunities through the supply base
- Develop strong procurement knowledge to keep abreast with category insights and trends
Desirable attributes & skills:
- Proven track record of innovation, with the ability to review trends and develop strategies
- Experience working with multinational organisations preferably within the third sector
- Culture awareness with strong interpersonal skills
This is a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally in the sourcing team, while managing several indirect categories. If you are looking for a challenging and fast-paced role, then do not hesitate to apply below. The position is an initial 3 months contract, with the opportunity for extension.
To find out more and apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk