Interim Procurement Lead - Utilities
Our client is a large growing European company that is undergoing a procurement transformation. With a footprint in 13+ European countries they seek an interim manager to assist in the areas of utilities spend comprised of c. £0.5bn, across all 5 divisions, 15 countries and over 200 operating businesses
You will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience of managing utilities spend (including Electricity, Water, Gas, Lubricants, Additives etc. ) across European Countries where there are different utilities markets
- Excellent stakeholder management up to Board level
- The ability to liaise with Treasury on hedging policy
- Management of one direct report and dotted line to other category managers regionally
- Degree level qualified (MBA preferred)
- The ability to put together an achievable category plan and gain buy in to the implementation
- Numerate and commercial approach – not interested in the glory
- Intellectually able with a pragmatic, hands on approach and a track record of delivery
- Able to demonstrate delivery in a complex decentralised structure which is cross -cultural
The role is based in London and will involve significant travelling in Europe.
If this is of interest, then please email your CV, availability and day rate to us quoting 6463/CL/SM/INTERIM.
Langley Search & Interim supplies Interim Procurement Managers to fill jobs in the London area and across Europe.
Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Key skills and areas: procurement, utilities procurement, fuel, gas, water, electricity, lubricants, strategic sourcing, category management, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, purchasing, CIPS
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Private sector Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Buying Private sector Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Contracts Private sector Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Procurement Private sector Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Category management Private sector Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus