Big6 Advisory Manager - Demand Planning
Supply Chain Big6 Advisory Manager - Demand Planning - Central London - £55,000-£65,000 + package
One of the globe's most prestigious consultancies is looking to hire a best in class supply chain individual to join their supply chain team and lead planning engagements globally. If you are interested in joining one of the biggest companies in the world then read on to apply.
What is the role?
As a Manager you will be responsible for running and effectively executing the forecasting cycle and demand planning activity across a plethora of FTSE250 clients. Looking at all areas of the process, you will lead a team to identify and eradicate all root causes of inefficiency. You will be tasked with identifying category trends before presenting the information to executives in monthly meetings to adjust projected P&L. You must manage processes to maintain accurate SKU forecasts across multiple channels and locations whilst driving continuous improvement and monitoring working capital levels.
Skills and necessary experience
- Previous experience working in a global retail/FMCG environment preferred
- The ability to implement and improve forecasting initiatives - managing S&OP division with previous experience doing so
- A confident communicator with the ability to promote supply chain improvements at an executive level
- Experience using planning software tools, including SAP & IBP/APO preferred
- A track record of improvement across forecasting efficiency and inventory management
- The ability to lead a team and a commercial mind-set to improve P&L
- Degree qualified and flexible on some travel
Why should you apply?
- A great chance to challenge yourself in complex and innovative environment
- Excellent starting salary and package
- The autonomy to build and lead a team
Get in touch to find out more about this position and other exciting supply chain opportunities. Click apply now or email direct at jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
KEY SKILLS: Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Demand Planning Manager, Demand Forecasting, S&OP, Sales, Operations, Planning, SKU, Inventory Management, Degree, UK, London, UK, Data Analysis, Manufacturing, Production