Procurement Business Analyst - £180 per day
Procurement Business Analyst - Procurement Division - Leading global Retailer - London - £180 per day
Working alongside the senior global procurement category managers, this role will see you analysing and collating large amounts of information in accordance with the category spend areas. You will provide an invaluable service, helping to formulate opt-out files and assisting with category managers to create and formulate monthly charts. You will be required to present to senior stakeholders and help promote best practices. You will also experience the opportunities to work with international vendors and suppliers. This role is an initial interim contract with the view for the role to go permanent.
What will this procurement role entail?
- Working across the procurement function to implement best practice procurement strategies
- Leading analysis of category spend and presenting findings to senior global stakeholders
- Keeping the central repository up to date
- Presenting findings with the help of Microsoft Office and Macromedia
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work and negotiate with senior global stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present in an articulate manner
What skills and experience are required?
- Degree educated from a Red Brick University
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Some prior procurement experience ideally with knowledge of service spends across IT, HR, Professional Services and FM etc.
- Entrepreneurial with an inquisitive mind and the confidence to challenge the norm
- Excellent communication skills - confidence and gravitas are key
Why should you apply for this role?
- Opportunity to join a leading global retailer with the opportunity to mould your role
- The chance to learn from Directors who have best in-class procurement experience and worked for various FTSE 50 Companies
If you would like to find out more about this role then get in touch now and send your CV directly at jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk