Strategic Buyer - Indirect Procurement - £45k
Strategic Buyer - Indirect Procurement - FTSE 100 Global Tech Giant - £40k - £50k + Excellent Benefits Package - Greater London
Following a period of aggressive procurement transformation, this globally recognised tech giant is targeting budding and bright procurement professionals to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to join an expanding team that is expected to double in size by 2020. The position has become available following an internal promotion and the firm are targeting ambitious, up-and-coming sourcing specialists. You will source for a challenging range of £ Multi-Million spend areas, spanning IT, Marketing, HR and other indirect categories, with an emphasis on autonomy.
You will be responsible for:
- Support and help lead a range of indirect sub-categories to achieve optimal results that support the organisations procurement vision
- Ensure that stakeholders requirements and challenges are understood and fed back to the respective suppliers
- Offer the procurement team your expert judgment to collaboratively make strategic and effective decisions
- Deliver commercial and cost saving targets through established and innovative procurement methods
- Source high-quality and valuable goods and services that represent best-in-class procurement
Desirable skills and expertise:
- Cross category indirect procurement expertise
- Continuous progression throughout your procurement career
- A problem solving and analytical mindset with an eye for innovative procurement methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a unique opportunity for fast-track career progression within a prestigious and world-renowned orgnasiation. The firm are well regarded for supporting their staff and have received several awards for investing in procurement talent. If you are looking to quickly progress within your procurement career, then do not hesitate to apply below.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk