Service Improvement Lead
Our Client, based in Greater Manchester, provide Business Support Services to the NHS with the main aim to help deliver savings to the NHS. Our Client ensure cost improvements, efficiency savings, improved data management and reporting to those in the NHS and wider Public Sector they support.
Due to continued success, and as a result growth, our Client is looking to bring in a number of Service Improvement Leads to support their customers to commission clinical services and procure complex clinical subcontracts. These roles will be crucial to support the Integrated Care agenda which is front and centre to delivering the latest NHS Long Term Plan.
This role will expose you to working with various customers throughout the NHS nationwide to provide a broad, best value support package to help create and implement new Integrated Care Systems.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Greater Manchester with a total package of £57,500 on offer (£50,000 plus 15% Flex Fund).
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- Experience of working in a Project or Programme Management role in the Public Sector (ideally NHS)
- Experience of working on Pathway and/or Service Redesign
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills ideally working a cross integrated/collaborative health & care environments
- PRINCE2 qualified, working towards or equivalent experience/education
- Change Management experience
- Track record in delivering tangible improvements successfully
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999