Indirect Category Manager - £55k
Indirect Category Manager - £55k + Excellent Benefits Package - Central London
Following a recent internal promotion, prestigious professional services firm are targeting a bright and talented Category Manager to join their growing team. You will have a unique opportunity to hit the ground running by overseeing a range of indirect categories focusing on IT, HR, FM, Professional Services. These are critical spend areas for the organisation, where procurement is a pivotal function for the organisation. You will have the opportunity to make a critical impact on the business, by managing a multi-million £ spend.
As a key member of the procurement team, you'll be a central figure in leading and building the Category Team by overseeing effective sourcing and risk management, while promoting innovative procurement methods.
- Carry out supplier negotiations to achieve best-in-class procurement
- Aim to continuously improve the procurement function by adapting to challenges and changing market conditions
- Manage and oversees the end-to-end procurement process over a range of indirect categories
- Liaise with the wider procurement team to help drive the organisation's overall procurement vision
- Lead innovative cost reduction activities
- Develop relationships with existing suppliers to help improve processes and achieve cost reduction targets
This is a unique opportunity to progress quickly within a will a well-established organisation that greatly values their procurement function, while working with full autonomy from the get-go.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk