Procurement Category Manager
Procurement Category Manager - Blue-Chip FMCG Major - West London - £50-65k + excellent package
Following an ongoing period of aggressive expansion, this internationally-renowned FMCG major seeks an extremely ambitious and driven procurement category manager to join their award-winning procurement function.
Working out of their global HQ in West London, the ambitious procurement category manager will lead a hugely expanding team of procurement specialists, catering for an annual spend in excess of £100m. Working within a forward-thinking culture, the ambitious procurement category manager will have the exposure to accelerated career progression, playing an integral role in enhancing the enterprise's global image and transforming an already successful procurement function.
Procurement Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the management and execution of strategic sourcing throughout the global end-to-end procurement cycle, including categories such as: co-pack, manufacturing, vegetables etc.
- Effectively lead and develop a growing team of senior buyers within the FMCG procurement function
- Develop and maintain relations with a variety of reputable global stakeholders throughout the FMCG enterprise
Procurement Category Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record as a senior buyer and/or category manager across a variety of direct categories
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- MCIPs and degree preferred but not essential
- Intermittent travel throughout Europe may be required
If you're looking for an exciting challenge, leading a hugely expanding team within an internationally-renowned FMCG major, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, directs, European buyer, direct buyer, category manager, direct buyer procurement, direct procurement, indirect procurement, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, supplier relationship, indirect spend, direct sourcing, SRM, FMCG, blue-chip, FM, indirect, indirect generalist, co-pack, manufacturing, vegetables, food company, vendors, supply, suppliers, West London, Central London, North London, South London, City of London, Greater London, London, Middlesex