Our Client, a Neutral Vendor Solutions Provider with Head Offices based in the North East, provide Procurement, Contract and Performance Management support to the Public Sector.
Due to continued growth our Client is looking to bring in a eProcurement Manager who will be responsible for managing the design, development, implementation and maintenance of systems and reporting in support of operations. You will be required to manage the ongoing design and development of the sourcing solution, ensure best practice procurement and appropriate financial controls with operations are in place, manage design and development of reporting to support operations, customers and suppliers and implement routine extract, transform and load processes to align with reporting drumbeat.
You will look to continuously improve the data drive insight into business operations and align with strategic direction of the business, support the design of the eCommerce/eProcurement architecture, manage change in processes to support users throughout the implementation of the new system and manage engagements to improve customer satisfaction with eCommerce and reporting.
This is a permanent opportunity, based in Newcastle City Centre, with a salary range of £60 - 70,000 on offer.
We are looking for someone who has a strong technical background and in-depth knowledge of eProcurement technology with the ability to manage and influence at a senior level. You will act be a Subject Matter Expert supporting the Chief Technology Officer helping to provide oversight of solution delivery, aid communications and ensure appropriate support for new and existing solutions to meet both internal and external expectations. Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- eCommerce/eProcurement experience with either BravoSolution/Jagger, Due North and/or Ariba
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an eCommerce/eProcurement related role
- Experience or understanding of running an end to end procurement
- Hands on delivery in the implementation and management of an eCommerce/eProcurement system
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999