Indirect Procurement Specialist
5 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Specialist - Global media Company - Central London - £30,000 - 35,000 + CIPS Sponsorship
This rapidly expanding Media company is looking to bring in an Indirect Procurement Specialist to join their finance team due to a remarkable number of new projects they are working on. The successful applicant will gain fantastic exposure not only to a global remit, but also to two of the most important categories within the company! If you are a budding procurement specialist with a background in Operations and Vendor Management, then this could be the perfect next step for you.
As Indirect Procurement Specialist you will: -
- Be responsible for the global procurement strategy of two of the company's most integral categories (Third Party Spend and Data Collection)
- Onboard new suppliers and take the lead over Vendor Management for the business
- Interact with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to the business
- Help build the existing procurement team with a view to progressing to Senior Consultant within 12 months
Indirect Procurement Specialist required background: -
- Some exposure to a procurement/operations environment ideally having worked in the Media/Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry, however, other backgrounds will be considered
- Strong stakeholder management/ relationship building skills, experience in Vendor Management is a bonus
- Strong academics (2.1 degree or above) + CIPS is beneficial but not essential
- Evidence of personal achievement or rapid progression in previous role(s)
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your procurement career in an exciting young company that will continue to grow at a phenomenal rate!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Third- Party Spend, Data Collection, Data Translation, Media procurement, Media, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Procurement Specialist, Procurement Analyst, Operations, London, Surrey, Essex, Kent
Apply for Indirect Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly