Procurement Manager - Leading Pharmaceutical Firm
Procurement Manager - Leading Pharmaceutical Firm - £45,000
This pharma giant are seeking a procurement manager to join their growing procurement ranks. After a transformation and increased investment from the board, this role will now support on a number of large contracts across Europe. Liaising with many internal stakeholders to ensure that procurement continues to have the buy in across the business.
Procuring services across a range of direct and indirect categories, the successful individual will be very adaptable and have experience dealing with complex contracts whilst ensuring delivery, even when handling multi-million-pound deals.
Procurement Manager Job Profile:
- Strong analytical skills in order to identify potential cost savings
- Working with internal stakeholders across the business ranging from legal, finance to board level members
- Manage the procurement process cradle to grave
- Run bid processes and tenders for spends in the ten of £millions
Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Experience managing difficult stakeholders
- Strong contract experience
- Well versed in strategic sourcing and working the full life cycle of the procurement process
- Degree (preferred not essential)
If you are an ambitious individual who is looking for the next step, with a firm that has a real emphasis on career progression and continuous improvement alongside maintaining a work life balance, then this is the role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, engineering, stakeholder management, negotiation, contracts, healthcare procurement, pharmaceuticals, contract management, procurement, London, Birmingham, Midlands, West Midlands, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, indirect, direct procurement