Procurement Manager - Leading Pharmaceutical Firm
Procurement Manager - Leading Pharmaceutical Firm - £45,000
This pharma giant are seeking a procurement manager to join their growing procurement ranks. After a transformation and increased investment from the board, this role will now support on a number of large contracts across Europe. Liaising with many internal stakeholders to ensure that procurement continues to have the buy in across the business.
Procuring services across a range of direct and indirect categories, the successful individual will be very adaptable and have experience dealing with complex contracts whilst ensuring delivery, even when handling multi-million-pound deals.
Procurement Manager Job Profile:
- Strong analytical skills in order to identify potential cost savings
- Working with internal stakeholders across the business ranging from legal, finance to board level members
- Manage the procurement process cradle to grave
- Run bid processes and tenders for spends in the ten of £millions
Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Experience managing difficult stakeholders
- Strong contract experience
- Well versed in strategic sourcing and working the full life cycle of the procurement process
- Degree (preferred not essential)
If you are an ambitious individual who is looking for the next step, with a firm that has a real emphasis on career progression and continuous improvement alongside maintaining a work life balance, then this is the role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, engineering, stakeholder management, negotiation, contracts, healthcare procurement, pharmaceuticals, contract management, procurement, London, Birmingham, Midlands, West Midlands, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, indirect, direct procurement
Apply for Procurement Manager - Leading Pharmaceutical Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly