CapEx Procurement Project Manager
Capital Projects Procurement Manager
FTSE 100 Packaging Major
$65k-80k per annum
Contact Calvin, firstname.lastname@example.org
This FTSE 100 Packaging Major is seeking a Procurement Manager to support all Capital Projects as they undergo rapid growth. You will be based out of the organization's primary US office in Atlanta, Georgia, with the benefit of flexible working. The organization, with more than 20,000 employees worldwide, is a FTSE 100 Packaging Major, with a number of Global Projects across the US, Europe and Middle East.
You will report into the MRO and CapEx Procurement Manager and have a close working relationship with Senior Stakeholders (including the Director of Procurement) leading the creation and implementation of various CapEx Procurement Strategies across the US. You will be an essential part of the growth and development of this organization and use your expertise to lead the construction of new plants across North America.
You will be based out of the organization's primary US office in Atlanta, GA with the benefit of flexible working. You will be working with an established Multinational Packaging Major and reporting to the Head of MRO and CapEx Procurement and be expecting to lead the creation and implementation of multiple CapEx Procurement Strategies across the US, increasing the overall profitability and market share of the organization.
As the Procurement Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and working with key business stakeholders in the construction and development of new greenfield sites across North America
- Developing and fostering relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and reporting on the overall progress of agreed procurement strategies
- Supporting teams across North America to develop key procurement strategies within newly built plants and sites
- Creating and agreeing procurement strategies to ensure that cost reduction targets are met through cost saving and cost avoidance within your assigned Procurement categories
- Improving negotiable spend by analysing vendor performance and existing sourcing strategies
- Working in conjunction with other procurement teams to implement the overall procurement strategy for the organisation across the US
Key Skills Sought
- Key Procurement Experience across the Capital Procurement Strategy and experience in the construction of new sites
- Experience within the Packaging Industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience in Source to Pay (S2P) processes and working with software such as Oracle and/or SAP systems
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Accounting, Economics etc.).
- A proven strong ability to communicate with and influence senior internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analysis, management and negotiation skills
This is a great opportunity for a CapEx Procurement Manager to step up and work for Global Leading FTSE 100 Packaging Major with a driven and inspirational team. To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Calvin via the apply button on this page, or send a copy of your resume directly to email@example.com.
Key Skills: MRO, CAPEX, Georgia, USA, Atlanta, East-Coast, Category Management, Procurement, Purchasing, Specialist, Bramwith Consulting, Remote, Flexible Working, Packaging, Strategic Sourcing, Strategy, Contracts, Project Management, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Multi-site Agreements, Capital Projects, Construction, South-East, Florida, Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina
Apply for CapEx Procurement Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly