Senior Procurement Analyst
Senior Sourcing Analyst
Title: Senior Sourcing Analyst
Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Relocation Support Provided
Industry: Building Materials
Salary: $70k - $75k
Contact Michael at email@example.com
This Global Materials Provider seeks an autonomous Senior Sourcing Analyst join the team and manage multiple indirect categories at their Headquarters in, Norfolk, Virginia. In a team of 3, and reporting to the Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager, you will be handling a $150m spend across categories such as CapEx, MRO, Business Services and Facilities.
This Heavy Building Materials Company have offices in over 10 different countries and have a strong reputation of being environmentally and socially progressive. They are currently in the process of internalising their Procurement function, meaning they will need you to step in and develop your own Sourcing Strategies to help grow the Procurement function and the greater organization. With regional travel across the US, you will also have the opportunity to venture abroad and collaborate with the Global teams to gain international exposure.
As a Senior Sourcing Analyst, you will be:
- Creating innovative Sourcing Strategies when managing your categories, as well as contributing to the overall Global Procurement Strategy
- Collaborating with the Procurement team in developing and implementing Key Regional and Global Sourcing Strategies
- Developing relationships with stakeholders and suppliers, and communicating the Procurement strategy effectively
- Negotiating contracts with new and existing vendors
- Strong background within Strategic Sourcing, particularly with indirect categories such as MRO, CapEx, Facilities and Corporate Services
- Experience within the Building Materials or Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge and experience in using SAP, Oracle, and other ERP systems
- Ability to travel for up to a maximum of 25%
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the Procurement functions for many businesses, where you will be directly responsible for developing the strategy and direction for the indirect spend, in order to ensure and maximize cost reduction and overall success for the Procurement department.
If you have the relevant experience and skills in Procurement, within indirect strategic sourcing, then please get in touch and send your resume to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Norfolk, Virginia, VA, USA, US, Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Category Specialist, Category Specialist, Buyer, Strategic Sourcing, Senior Buyer, Sourcing Manager, MRO Spend, Logistics Spend, Facilities Management Spend, FM Spend, Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Indirect Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Materials, Materials Spend, Equipment Spend, CAPEX Spend, Senior Sourcing Specialist, Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Capital Spend, Capital Expenditure, Senior Sourcing Analayst, Sourcing Analyst, Procuremetn Analyst.