Junior IT Buyer - £40,000 - North London
Junior IT Buyer - £40,000 - North London - Procurement Award Winning
This FTSE100 company are looking to expand their award-winning IT procurement team. For the last two years this team has won awards for their best in class procurement function. As part of this team you will be support on a number of large IT procurement projects as well as taking sole responsibility for certain categories of the IT spend.
In order to hit the ground running and support on projects from day 1 the company is looking for an ambitious procurement professional who has experience working within the IT category and therefore can value add to a number of their largest procurement projects.
Junior IT Buyer - Procurement Job Profile:
- Support senior IT procurement professionals with large scale projects that are often operating on a global scale
- Manage elements of the IT category that totals tens of millions in spend
- Have complete control of the procurement process from cradle to grave
- Complete development of procurement skills to achieve promotion within 12 months
- Development and ownership of the IT strategy across your designated areas
Junior IT Buyer - Procurement Requirements:
- Confident stake holder management skills to deal professionally with senior procurement executives
- Ability to identify and implement cost saving procedures in the procurement process through strong analytical skills
- Experience engaging with the complete procurement life cycle, cradle to grave
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a dynamic, ambitious individual with a background within IT procurement who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, midlands, consulting procurement, Bedfordshire, IT, Software, Hardware, IT packages, Microsoft, IT procurement