Senior IT Buyer - London - £45,000 + Benefits
Senior IT Buyer - London - £45,000 + Unrivalled benefits package
This leading Retail firm have an opening as a senior IT buyer to join their fantastic procurement team. After a recent transformation the best in class procurement function has had increased investment to support the growth of their team. With larger projects being tackled all the time, a strong senior IT buyer is needed to come in and support with the large multi-million-pound projects.
Senior IT Buyer - Procurement Job Profile:
- Work with other senior IT procurement professionals to ensure delivery and compliance is met on all major projects
- Develop both short and long term strategy for the larger individual categories within IT
- Have complete control of the procurement process from cradle to grave
- Lead and manage the key sourcing activities across the IT spend
Senior IT Buyer - Procurement Requirements:
- Experienced stake holder management skills in order to successfully deal with high ranking procurement professionals
- Strong analytical skills in order to identify and implement cost saving procedures in the procurement process through strong analytical skills
- Experience engaging with the complete procurement life cycle, cradle to grave
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a dynamic, ambitious, experienced individual with a background within IT procurement who is looking to apply their skills in a large blue chip firm then this is the role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, midlands, consulting procurement, Bedfordshire, IT, Software, Hardware, IT packages, Microsoft, IT procurement