Global Category Manager - Professional Services
Global Professional Services Category Manager
Global Professional Services Firm
$110k-120k plus bonus & benefits
Greater Chicago Area
Contact Calvin at firstname.lastname@example.org
This leading Chicago headquartered global professional services firm has seen immense growth across the globe and is now seeking a Global Category Manager to head-up the Professional Services Category (including but not limited to HR, Legal, Finance and Consultancy). You will be based in the organization's Chicago headquarters and will be joining a rapidly growing business that is continually expanding their procurement function.
You will work with Senior Stakeholders in the organization and will develop and implement a number of procurement strategies across your assigned categories on a global scale, working with multiple teams across the globe including EMEA, APAC and LATAM. You should have an excellent ability to work with stakeholders on a global level across all levels of seniority and have the drive and autonomy to push your business forward, striving to grow your procurement function.
As the Global Procurement Category Manager, you will:
- Lead the Professional Services Category on a global level and drive the business through increasing both global savings and value
- Use your global procurement expertise to identify cost drivers and trends to create global procurement strategies within across professional services
- Work alongside procurement professional across the globe to create and implement procurement strategies within different regions across the professional services procurement category
- Work with Senior Stakeholders, including the Director of Indirect Procurement, to increase the procurement departments value within the organization
To be successful in this position, you should:
- Have experience in managing a global procurement spend across professional services (including but not limited to HR, Legal, Finance and Consultancy)
- Be able to liaise with Senior Stakeholders across the globe at all levels of seniority to drive the growth of the professional services procurement category and the entire procurement function
- Have the ability to run end-to-end procurement projects and negotiate with suppliers across the globe
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (business, finance, economics, etc.)
This is a great opportunity for a Global Procurement Professional with experience within the Professional services category to step up and work for a global leading professional services organization. If you are interested and would like more information, please send a copy of your resume to Calvin at email@example.com.
Key Words: Indirect Procurement, Chicago, Mid-West, Indirect Categories, Procurement Manager, Supplier, HR, Procurement Project Management, Category Manager, Indirect Category Manager, Human Resources Category, Procurement, USA, Indirect Spend, Bramwith, Multinational, Industrial Distribution, Procurement Processes, Procurement Negotiations, Procurement Projects, Indirect Cost Initiatives, Professional Services, IT, Information Technology