Senior Procurement Manager - Telco
SENIOR PROCUREMENT MANAGER TELCO - £80k-£90k + Package- London - FTSE 250 BLUE CHIP GIANT
Role: Senior Procurement Manager Telco
Industry: Professional Services
Contact: Daniel Barnes, email@example.com
This FTSE 250 professional services firm are looking to add to their Telco Procurement team with an ambitious procurement professional who can manage the category spend but also inspire stakeholders and those within the Telco space to work with and better understand Procurement. The successful candidate will be expected to have experience working across IT & Telco subcategories such as data solutions, software and telecoms (mobile solutions and fix lines solutions). This is a chance to work in a diverse, innovative environment with excellent internal opportunities. Each new hire is valued as a long-term investment.
- Managing complex contracts with a team spend of over £100m within the Telco team.
- Working across complex procurement projects within fix line and mobile sub-categories, this includes LAN, WAN, handsets and Wifi
- Managing and influencing senior stakeholders up to C-level in a collaborative working environment
- Strong Networks & Telco experience within Procurement including LAN and WAN
- Excellent ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Proven record of making excellent savings in a blue-chip environment
- Highly motivated, ambitious, driven, confident
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement position and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior Procurement Manager - Telco
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly