Assistant Director, Global IT Software Sourcing
Assistant Director, Global IT Software Sourcing - Cash Rich FTSE 30 - London, Birmingham or Manchester + Home Working - £55,000 - 65,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Prestigious FTSE 100 Professional Services brand seeks high-achieving IT Procurement expert with Software category expertise to join ranks and progress towards Directorship. Due to aggressive expansion IT expenditure is soaring, so the successful applicant will need to make a big impact from the off, shaping the Software category to deliver significant benefits and owning complex cross border IT deals.
Assistant Director, Global IT Software Sourcing role overview:-
- Being considered the firm's subject matter expert for IT Software Procurement, including Application Development & Maintenance, Cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS) etc
- Initiating fruitful relationships with key stakeholders including C-suite figures, winning crucial support to position Procurement in the driving seat
- Instilling a high performanceculture amongst the wider Procurement team, coaching and mentoring less experienced specialists and demonstrating what best-in-class looks and feels like
- Establishing strategic supplier relationships with a mixture of FTSE 100 and bespoke Software vendors, yielding mutual benefit for the firm and suppliers
Required experience / background:-
- Impressive IT Software Procurement & Category Management track record within global Blue Chipbrands
- History of constant progression within your IT Procurement career to date, stepping quickly from Buyer to Senior Buyer, Procurement Manager, IT Category Manager etc
- Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders to deliver step-changes for Procurement & Sourcing
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This globally recognised brand rarely goes to the external market so this is a fantastic opportunity to break in at a senior level and make a dramatic difference for Procurement.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills : procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology Procurement, Software Procurement, Professional Services, global deals, FTSE100, negotiation, stakeholder management, vendor management, global IT sourcing
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Assistant Director, Global IT Software Sourcing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly