Head of Procurement, Indirects - Start-up
Greenfield Head of Procurement, Indirects - Technology Start-up - Central London - £70,000 + Travel Allowance + Benefits
This technology start-up is going through a massive growth phase with large investment and in recognition of this, the organisation is launching a procurement transformation initiative to develop a strategic Procurement & Supplier Management service for key business functions, resulting in the creation of this Head of Procurement position.
Immediate responsibilities will include: developing a central Procurement function to support the procurement transformation agenda; educating executive stakeholders across Indirect categories (HR, Professional Services, IT, FM) to build consensus and increase the appetite for cost savings; and implementing a strategic supplier management framework.
As Head of Procurement you will:-
- Design best-in-class supplier relationship management frameworks and methodologies to sustain value throughout the life of the contracts
- Provide insightful leadership to the procurement team, upskilling staff, creating succession opportunities and instilling a high performance culture
- Build strong relationships with C-suite stakeholders to enable Procurement to play an influential role in the Firm's future
- Partner with Finance and key business owners, developing annual departmental savings targets and the annual procurement plan with Directors and Heads of Department
- Establish new processes and systems for effective procurement across the organisation, developing an eProcurement vision and leading its implementation
- Impressive track record within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career to date, with a CV that details significant cost savings, risk mitigation, and stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrable leadership and change management experience
- Indirect category experience across HR, Professional Services, IT, Marketing, Travel etc.
- Degree & MCIPS qualifications preferred
This is a brilliant opportunity to build a high-performing Procurement function, develop and mentor others, and make a significant contribution to an esteemed enterprise that strives to continually improve our quality of life.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Head of Procurement, Indirects - Start-up
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly