Head of Procurement - Multinational Organisation
Head of Procurement - Multinational Organisation - central London - £70,000 + Package
Operating globally, this sports management group continues to grow and exceed ambitious profits targets through the combination of mergers, acquisitions and aggressive internal investment. An internal promotion has seen the need arise for a Head of Procurement to lead the team of 3 from their London based global HQ. This relatively "greenfield" opportunity will see the successful applicant streamlining and developing the current function in line with all relevant best practice process and procedures.
As Head of Procurement you can enjoy:-
- Developing and implementing procurement strategy and operating plans, refocusing and leading the existing team of five staff and driving continuous improvement of buying processes in line with relevant best practice.
- Designing, developing, implementing and championing procurement strategy and operating plans in support of overall business objectives and with strong alignment to stakeholder needs.
- Putting in place a sourcing structure and activity plans across key spend categories to ensure best value for money, excellent quality and service and other agreed deliverables as appropriate.
- Travelling the world enjoying various sporting events!
- A highly competitive salary and package.
Required procurement experience, traits & qualifications:-
- Blue-chip procurement background, with experience across a wide range of both direct and indirect spend areas.
- Proven track record of success and progression in career to date.
- Previous people management experience and the ability to engage with and influence senior executive level stakeholders up to board level.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- CIPS qualified (Or other relevant procurement qualification).
For more information on this exciting Head of Procurement opportunity, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk