Global Category Manager - Global Greenfield
Global Category Manager - £100m+ Greenfield Indirects - Promotion to Procurement Directorship within 2 years - Global FTSE30 - Berkshire OR West London - £60 - 70k + Excellent Benefits
This rapidly growing FTSE30 enterprise is seeking a high-achieving and ambitious Procurement expert to become Global Category Manager for a £100m+ greenfield spend portfolio and progress to Procurement Directorship within 2 years. The Firm's forward-thinking and "high-performance "high-reward" work style presents a very attractive proposition for qualified applicants.
As Global Category Manager you will: -
- Have autonomous ownership of green and brownfield procurement categories such as HR, Professional Services, Travel - designing and implementing multi-year category strategies in the pursuit of best-in-class
- Engage with a senior stakeholder community up to and including the CFO, establishing and cultivating relationships to position procurement at the forefront of key business decisions and ventures
- Display an acute awareness of the business' priorities, which often go beyond mere cost-savings, being able to leverage wider commercial benefits for the Firm through risk mitigation, strategic vendor partnerships etc
- Skilfully manage the cradle to grave procurement process from requirements gathering & definition to ITT, RFP, RFQ, supplier and contract negotiation and award, supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Mentor junior procurement specialists, coaching and demonstrating best-practice procurement and category management
Required background: -
- Impressive procurement, strategic sourcing and category management career to date, quickly progressing from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager to Senior Procurement Manager within 5-10 years
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred but by no means essential
This iconic FTSE30 brand is offering a phenomenal opportunity to create a legacy within a largely untapped procurement category before progressing quickly to Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, Professional Services