Senior Indirect Procurement Manager - Global FMCG
Senior Indirect Procurement Manager - Global FMCG Major - £60,000
This FTSE 100 firm are seeking to add an experienced procurement professional to help grow and develop their expanding indirect procurement team. Working for a global firm there will be plenty of opportunity for travel and development within the role, with promotion realistically achievable inside 18 months.
Senior Indirect Procurement Manager Job Profile:
- Manage large indirect procurement spends across a number of categories including CAPEX, MRO, Marketing, IT and HR
- Manage and run the tender process whilst also supporting your team in their tenders
- Collaborate with high profile stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure requirements are met
- Design category strategy for both short and long term
Senior Indirect Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Experience leading indirect procurement categories
- Time spent within the FMCG, Retail or Food & Beverage Space
- Confidence working in a dynamic environment and battle hardened in working with senior stakeholders
- Degree + MCIPS (desired but not essential)
If you are an ambitious procurement individual who is looking for an opportunity with lots of growth potential and exposure, then this is the role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, engineering, stakeholder management, negotiation, CAPEX, MRO, MRO spend, CAPEX procurement, FMCG procurement, London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Central London, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, indirect, Food & Beverage
Apply for Senior Indirect Procurement Manager - Global FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly