Senior Procurement Project Manager
Senior Procurement Project Manager £65-75k + Excellent Package - London
After massive investment in their UK sector this market leading firm are looking for a senior procurement project manager to head up a key department within their GNFR procurement. The successful individual will have autonomy and be responsible for multi-million-pound projects that work with high profile industry leading suppliers.
Global Procurement Project Manager - Role Requirements:
- Active involvement working with the CFO & Head of Procurement to develop the strategy for the GNFR procurement function
- Lead the procurement life cycle cradle to grave including sourcing, tendering, negotiations etc.
- Building relationships with industry renowned flagship suppliers
- Train and be responsible for two direct manager reports to ensure they become best-in-class procurement professionals
Global Procurement Project Manager - Required Background
- Working collaboratively with senior procurement executives and taking an active role in strategy development in GNFR procurement function
- Desire to work on large scale projects and the ambition to deliver on these after backing from the CFO
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment that keeps in line with the company's innovative, modern mindset
- Experience sourcing suppliers and negotiating important tenders for key areas of GNFR procurement spend
- MCIPS (preferred but not essential)
- Ambition demonstrated through progression in the ranks of a blue-chip firm
If you're looking to have full responsibility and recognition for leading a key department within GNFR procurement function, then this is the role for you. This world leading FMCG has had buy in from the board and is now looking for a Senior Global Procurement Manager to join their ambitious ranks.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, indirect procurement, Strategic Sourcing, London, Purchasing, GNFR, Negotiation, GNFR procurement, Tender, Procurement manager, stakeholders, Global procurement, Central London, Procurement management, stakeholder management
Apply for Senior Procurement Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly