Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement - Technology Major
This leading technology firm are looking for an experienced procurement professional to lead and grow the current procurement team, increasing and developing the current head count of 5 individuals. In the role you will be expected to help drive through and embed a new procurement system whilst upskilling the team to become a best in class procurement function.
With the growth of the company it is important that the successful individual is ambitious and has the ability to manage the team during this period. With a focus on delivery, which in part involves working with the Supply Chain team to ensure the commercial leadership team are all on the same page.
Head of Procurement - Job Profile
- Manage the procurement team of 5 individuals and then lead expansion of this team both in the short and long term
- Create a framework in which all tenders across the business can be managed from
- Work with the commercial leadership team to ensure the company and procurement department execute its obligations
- Guide the procurement team through this growth period, managing all stakeholders effectively
Head of Procurement - Job Requirements
- Experience managed a team of direct reports
- Exposure to OJEU regulations
- Strong tendering experience
If you are looking for your next challenge and a step up in leadership, this Head of Procurement role is for you.
Key skills: procurement, head of procurement, London, technology, telecoms, telecommunications, technology procurement, leadership, London Procurement, Head of Purchasing, category management, tendering, indirect procurement, direct procurement
Apply for Head of Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly