Category Manager (Indirect)
Category Manager (Indirect) - FTSE 25 Organisation - Central London - £45k - £65k + excellent package
Following a period of aggressive expansion, this £multi-billion FTSE 25 organisation seeks an extremely ambitious and driven category manager (indirect) to join their award-winning procurement function.
Working out of their renovated global HQ, the ambitious category manager (indirect) will manage a variety of procurement categories, including IT, FM, HR, marketing etc. Leading a large number of procurement teams, the ambitious category manager will join a forward-thinking culture, gaining autonomy in transforming the company's vision and implementing change throughout the FTSE 25.
Category Manager (Indirect) Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end to end procurement lifecycle across a variety of procurement categories, including IT, HR, FM, marketing etc.
- Manage a variety of procurement teams ranging from: procurement specialist to senior buyer, across a variety of procurement categories
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of internationally-renowned suppliers and vendors
Category Manager (Indirect) Requirements:
- Proven track record of category management experience, catering for a variety of procurement categories, including IT, HR, FM, marketing etc.
- Previous experience of managing procurement teams
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Degree and MCIPs desirable but not essential
If you're looking for a new challenge, leading an innovative team within a world-renowned organisation that is entering a chapter of aggressive expansion, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London