FTSE 250 FIRM - PROCUREMENT MANAGER
FTSE 250 PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM - PROCUREMENT MANAGER - £55K - £65K + PACKAGE - LONDON
My client is a world renowned professional services firm with expertise across finance and strategic advice. They are rapidly expanding and as such they are urgently looking for a procurement category manager with experience across HR and Corporate Services.
The following procurement role will involve:
- The end to end procurement of HR services and Corporate Services categories
- The strategic sourcing of HR services from tendering right through to suppliers relations and contract negotiation
- Working directly with the agencies to negotiate compliance and legal issues to secure contract workers for the client
- Working in dynamic teams to drive best procurement practice
The following procurement skills are required:
- Strong experience in the procurement of HR services and Corporate Services
- Strategic sourcing of contingent labour suppliers
- The ability to work closely with agencies and the gravitas to implement strategic plans
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Degree or equivalent qualification
This role is an exciting opportunity to gain that important blue chip experience whilst working across fast paced and exciting strategic projects. Not only will you improve your procurement skill set among other likeminded procurement professionals, but you will benefit from fast track career progression in a lucrative business. To apply directly or to discuss further then please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.