Senior Buyer (IT)
Senior Buyer (IT) - FTSE 250 Organisation - Central London - £40k - £60k + excellent package
A FTSE 250 organisation that continues to excel within its sector looks for an extremely driven and ambitious senior buyer (IT).
Working out of their global HQ, the driven senior buyer (IT) will work across a variety of exciting projects within the IT category, catering for areas such as hardware, software, telecoms, infrastructure, IT services etc. Joining an award-winning procurement function, the ambitious senior buyer (IT) will work with a variety of global stakeholders and vendors, joining a proactive culture that allows for career progression at an accelerated rate.
Senior Buyer (IT) Responsibilities:
- Accountable for a variety of innovative projects within the IT category, including hardware, software, telecoms, infrastructure, IT services etc.
- Play an integral role in contract negotiation and enhancing the global image of the organisation
- Lead and develop relations with a variety of global stakeholders and vendors
Senior Buyer (IT) Requirements:
- Proven track record working within IT as a buyer/procurement specialist, catering for a variety of large global projects within the IT space
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Degree equivalent and MCIPs qualified desirable but not essential
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop within a large blue-chip organisation at an exponential rate, whilst playing an integral part in enhancing their global image, send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, directs, category manager, direct buyer procurement, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, SRM, supplier relationship management, vendor management, supplier relationship, indirect spend, direct sourcing, IT, telecoms, hardware, software, IT projects, IT infrastructure, vendors, supply, suppliers, West London, Central London, North London, South London, City of London, Greater London, London