Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement - Leading Technology Firm - Central London - £70k-£80k + excellent package
A leading technology firm seeks an extremely ambitious head of procurement to join their organisation as they enter a period of aggressive expansion.
Working out of their global HQ in central London, the ambitious head of procurement will cater for a variety of procurement categories, including IT, marketing, HR, PS etc. across a leading firm within the technology space. The ambitious head of procurement will manage several experienced procurement teams, implementing huge transformation whilst interacting with an array of global stakeholders and suppliers throughout the organisation.
Head of Procurement Responsibilities:
- Accountable for a variety of procurement categories within the leading technology firm, encompassing IT, marketing, HR, PS etc.
- Introduce a framework to manage a variety of tenders throughout the organisation
- Lead and manage a variety of experienced procurement teams
- Develop and maintain relations with an array of global stakeholders and suppliers
Head of Procurement Requirements:
- Proven track record catering for a variety of procurement categories
- Experience of managing and leading a team of procurement professionals
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Degree and MCIPs desired but not essential
If you're looking for an opportunity to lead an innovative team within an internationally-renowned technology organisation, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirect, indirect sector, indirect procurement, indirect sourcing, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, FM, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, fleet, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, indirect procurement, indirect, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London