Procurement Analyst - London/Newcastle
Procurement Assistant - Leading FTSE 100 Organisation - £35,000 + Excellent Bonus + CIPS Sponsorship - London or Newcastle
A globally recognized organisation is looking to recruit a bright and talented procurement professional who want to join an organisation that are committed to hiring the best in the business and offering best in class training and development in the industry. The ideal candidate for this position should be looking for their opportunity to breakthrough into a best in class procurement team. Although this is a developmental role, my client is looking for previous procurement sourcing experience - across either indirect or direct. They are looking for ambitious graduates who are looking to progress and develop their procurement career.
Procurement Assistant responsibilities: -
- Own and manage a number of preferred supplier agreements, both pre and post contract award including implementation of service and on-going service review involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Organise and administer external supplier reviews, and internal focus groups with stakeholders to review categories, or specific preferred supplier agreements.
- Undertake of a number of sourcing opportunities.
- Take responsibility for a managing a category and areas of spend
Key skills required as Procurement Assistant: -
- Commercial experience - within procurement (across indirect or direct). With understanding of contracts - e.g. evaluating statements of work
- Graduate from a top tier University
- Highly ambitious personality that is eager to develop their skills and go above and beyond their duty when required
- The ability to negotiate a 'deal'
If you are looking to work for a highly regarded, global name in the industry than this is an excellent opportunity for you. Rated as one of Europe's employers and a bestowed as a highly prestigious brand name to work for. If you have the relevant commercial experience in indirect procurement and wish to apply for the position of Procurement Assistant then please send your most up to date CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk