Interim Marketing Procurement Manager
Interim Marketing Procurement Category Manager - Global FTSE 100 - London/Middlesex - £500- £550/day
Global FTSE 100 is looking for an Interim Marketing Procurement Specialist to take the lead on a high-profile procurement transformation project for one of the largest areas of their business. The role will focus on Digital and Creative Marketing Procurement with a global spend of over £100mil. The company have recently undergone a massive transformation process and have come out of the other side and continued to undergo a fantastic period of growth!
As Interim Marketing Procurement Category Manager you will: -
- Take the lead globally on a marketing procurement transformation project which will have a great impact on the company as a whole
- Work across a range of marketing procurement sub-categories with a primary focus on Digital, Media, and Creative
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels
Interim Marketing Procurement Category Manager required background: -
- Experience creating and implementing marketing procurement strategies, ideally within the Digital, Media or Creative space
- Exposure to taking the lead of the marketing procurement category in a large Blue-Chip environment across a global/regional remit
- Evidence of rapid progression or outstanding achievement in previous role(s)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Degree + MCIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an interim Marketing Procurement professional who is looking for their next challenge within a truly global Blue-Chip company then this is the ideal role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, marketing procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, digital procurement, media, creative spend