Professional Services - Category Manager
A world-leading FTSE100 establishment with over 75,000 staff and a strong presence across the globe is seeking an ambitious procurement manager to join their procurement function as they prepare to embark on a huge expansion. Based at their global HQ in West London, you will benefit from working in state-of-the-art offices in one of the most recognisable locations in the world.
The Procurement Manager will be working at the core of an award-winning procurement function, leading projects across professional services, including both IT and non-IT services. With an annual spend of circa £150m this role will be challenging yet rewarding as you prepare to engage with stakeholders of all levels across a mandated procurement category. The Procurement Manager will be entrepreneurial and innovative, with a strategic mindset to drive change and deliver results across the complex category.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and collaborating with an executive stakeholder community, using your relationship management and influencing skills to gain and maintain crucial buy in and support for major strategic sourcing / procurement and category management initiative
- Skilfully handling complex £ Multi-Million procurement deals across IT consultancy. design build and test, legal, finance, HR and insurance.
- Designing and executing category plans, including strategic sourcing, contract renewals & extensions, terminations and dispute resolution, as well as exciting "go-to-market" procurement projects
The Procurement Manager will have:
- Solid experience working across any area of professional services. You will demonstrate impressive cost savings, risk mitigation and be able to develop and maintain crucial supplier relationships.
- Understanding of contracts management and the ability to drafting legal documents
- Degree + CIPS beneficial but not essential
Listed as one of the "Top 100 Places to Work", my client has an undisputed reputation for promoting internal talent and will invest heavily in your growth within the organisation. As they continue to expand over the years, they provide endless opportunities to gain exposure to multiple categories and develop your career on an upwards trajectory.
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, Procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, strategic sourcing, indirect, direct, energy, procurement services, London, IT professional services, legal, finance
Apply for Professional Services - Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly