Procurement Manager - Leading FTSE100
PROCUREMENT MANAGER - BIRMINGHAM - LEADING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM - £40-47K + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
My client is a leading professional services firm with a focus across areas including finance, telecoms and transport. Looking to expand their team they are keen to bring on procurement professionals who have excellent procurement experience across areas including professional services, marketing, facilities and IT. The ideal candidate will close to Birmingham but will be willing to travel to London when needed.
The procurement role will involve:
- Running the end to end procurement across areas of spend including marketing, IT, FM and professional services
- Driving procurement best practice across areas including sourcing, contract negotiations and supplier relations
- Negotiating with senior stakeholders to improve procurement buy in and implement purchasing strategies
- Producing efficient and cost reducing category spend strategies across the procurement and wider business units
The following procurement skills are essential:
- Strong experience in the end to end procurement of professional services, HR, IT and FM categories across sourcing, tendering and contract negotiation
- The ability to work end to end on stimulating projects covering the strategy, implementation and delivery of procurement cost savings
- Experience working in cross matrix teams with the ability to account manage and multi-task
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the gravitas to influence senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company and take ownership over a significant area of general indirect procurement categories.
For more information, please send over a copy of your CV to Emily at email@example.com
Key words - Birmingham, procurement, purchasing, indirect, professional services, FM, marketing, print, generalist, financial services, category manager