Procurement Manager - Marketing
Job Title: Procurement Manager - Marketing
Salary: £40K - £50K + package
A leading global FMCG are looking to recruit a global marketing procurement manager for their growing procurement team. The candidate will have strong marketing procurement experience in above the line and below the line spend and will also have strong people management skills.
The procurement role will involve:
- Implementing sourcing strategies for the marketing spend for the global category
- Working in a demanding, fast paced environment to develop and deliver on procurement and supply chain strategies
- Leading the marketing procurement team on a global multimillion category spend
- Developing and maintaining relationships with and influencing senior stakeholders
The following procurement skills are required:
- Strong experience in marketing procurement
- Track record of delivering savings across marketing or relevant indirect categories
- A minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent international qualification)
- Strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to deliver strategies to senior stakeholders
- Experience working in a global remit
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement position and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.